The Annual GM MD Admissions Information Evening
Interested in applying for medicine at UOW? The GM MD Admissions Information Evening is a great opportunity for prospective applicants to learn about our admissions criteria and selection process, our unique curriculum and have all of your questions answered.
Date: Tuesday 8 May 2018
Location: Building 67.104, Wollongong Campus
The Annual GM MD Admissions Information Evening provides an opportunity to:
- Meet with current students, Admissions staff and Academic staff
- Discuss and receive advice on admissions, your application, course structure, and career pathways
- Learn what it is like to be a medical student of UOW
Contact MD Enquiries (email@example.com, 4221 5925) for any further information.
Registration is compulsory, please RSVP by Friday 4 May
If at any time you wish to deregister and cancel your previously submitted registration please click here.
- Fast Facts
- The Degree
- Inherent Requirements
- The Curriculum
- GM Mission and Primary Objectives
- Fee Information
- Admission Information - All Applicants
- Admission Information - Domestic Applicants
- Admission Information - Indigenous Applicants
- Admission Information - International Applicants
- Shoalhaven Campus
- Shoalhaven Campus - Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links