Colgate University Student Exchange Award
|Target Group||Science, Medicine and Health students who will be in their 2nd year in Spring 2019|
- Award is open to Science, Medicine and Health students who will be in their 2nd year in Spring 2019 and who are available and eligible for exchange in Spring 2019 session
- Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 75+
- Successful award recipients will need to formally apply and be eligible for a UOW semester exchange coordinated by the UOW Office of Global Student Mobility.
- UOW tuition fees, upfront or HECS, will still apply however the US tuition fees, approx. US$26,000, will be waived.
- The AU$5,000 travel bursary can be used towards living and travel expenses
- The amount will be deposited in the student’s nominated bank account only after the student has provided proof of enrolment at Colgate University to SMAH International.
- Students will be required to provide a short statement (200 words) and photographs of their experience at the Colgate University that will be used in promotion of this Award.
- Students will be required to promote their exchange award experience on Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc) and tag SMAH International Unit. Our twitter name is @ISMAHUOW.
- Monday 3 September 2018
How to Apply:
Submit the following to email@example.com by Monday 3 September 2018
- Cover letter outlining your academic motivation. Cover letter should be no more than 2 pages and addresses the following: why you, why now, why Colgate University, how you will personally benefit and what would be your second choice of destination?
- An academic staff member’s details as a referee.