SMAH Online Tutorial Enrolments Spring Session 2017
SCHOOL OF NURSING - WOLLONGONG
Wollongong Campus Only
- Nursing tutorial selection will open on Monday 26th June from 7pm.
- Tutorial groups can be selected by clicking on the “Tutorial Enrolment” link on your SOLS.
- All details regarding timetable groups (days, times and group numbers) and instructions on what to do if you did not get any of your preferred groups can be found on the Nursing Online Moodle site. You must be enrolled in a NMIH subject before you can access this site.
SCHOOL OF NURSING - ALL OTHER CAMPUSES
Batemans Bay, Bega, Shoalhaven and Southern Sydney
- School of Nursing students enrolled at Regional campuses (Batemans Bay, Bega, Shoalhaven and Southern Sydney) will be automatically allocated a timetable group in July. There is nothing further you need to do.
- Please refer to the Nursing Online 2017 Moodle site for more information. The Moodle site can be accessed via the eLearning link on SOLS.
SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF CHEMISTRY
SCHOOL OF EARTH & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
(that is, all other students except Nursing students)
- First and Second year tutorial selection for BIOL, CHEM, MEDI and EESC subjects will open 2-3 weeks before the start of Spring Session.
- Please refer to the “Tutorial Enrolment” link on your SOLS for detailed information and opening times.
- Third year tutorial selection – please refer to your SOLS for detailed information in July.
Didn’t get the tutorial of your choice?
Please be aware that even when very good reasons are provided, it is difficult to cater for all requests as a large number of students have similar demands on their time. We will do our best to accommodate the needs of all but please prepare yourself for the fact that we may not be able to grant your request.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Lectures commence from the first week. Please refer to your timetable for tutorial, workshops and lab start dates.
- You must be enrolled in a subject before you can enrol into a tutorial.
- A “provisional” enrolment status in the subject will still allow you to enrol in the tutorial.
- You do not need to enrol in your lecture (if applicable).
- The online tutorial enrolment system operates on a "first-in" basis.
- You will only be able to enrol in ONE tutorial/workshop or computer lab for each subject. However, if a subject has more than one tutorial that you must attend (ie Tutorial A & Tutorial B), you must enrol in one of each.
- BIOL, CHEM, MEDI and EESC students wishing to change tutorials can use the transfer option to transfer into another tutorial (must be the same group type). This way you won't lose the place in the tutorial you were initially enrolled in until you have committed to your next preferred one.
- Once you have enrolled in your tutorials you can view your selection in SOLS.