SMAH Online Tutorial Enrolments Autumn Session 2018
SCHOOL OF NURSING - WOLLONGONG
Wollongong Campus Only
- Nursing tutorial selection for 1st year NMIH subjects will open in February – details will be provided in late January 2018.
- Nursing tutorial selection for 2nd and 3rd year NMIH subjects will open on Monday 29th January 2018.
- Tutorial groups can be selected by clicking on the “Tutorial Enrolment” link on your SOLS
- All details regarding timetable groups (days, times, and group numbers) and instructions on what to do if you did not get any of your preferred groups can be found on the Nursing Online Moodle site (accessible via SOLS. You must be enrolled in an NMIH subject to be able to access this Moodle site
SCHOOL OF NURSING - ALL OTHER CAMPUSES
Batemans Bay, Bega, Shoalhaven and Southern Sydney
- School of Nursing students enrolled at Regional campuses (Batemans Bay, Bega, Shoalhaven and Southern Sydney) will be automatically allocated a timetable group in January 2018. There is nothing further you need to do.
- Please refer to the Nursing Online Moodle site for information on timetable groups and how to swap or change if need be. The Moodle site can be accessed via the eLearning link on SOLS.
SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF CHEMISTRY
SCHOOL OF EARTH & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
(that is, all other students except Nursing students)
- Tutorial selection for BIOL, CHEM, MEDI and EESC subjects will open 2-3 weeks before the start of Autumn session.
- Please refer to the “Tutorial Enrolment” link on your SOLS for detailed information and opening times from early February 2018.
Didn’t get the tutorial of your choice?
Please be aware that even when very good reasons are provided, it is difficult to cater for all requests as a large number of students have similar demands on their time. We will do our best to accommodate the needs of all but please prepare yourself for the fact that we may not be able to grant your request.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Lectures commence from the first week. Please refer to your timetable for tutorial, workshops and lab start dates.
- You must be enrolled in a subject before you can enrol into a tutorial.
- A “provisional” enrolment status in the subject will still allow you to enrol in the tutorial.
- You do not need to enrol in your lecture (if applicable).
- The online tutorial enrolment system operates on a "first-in" basis.
- You will only be able to enrol in ONE tutorial/workshop or computer lab for each subject. However, if a subject has more than one tutorial that you must attend (ie Tutorial A & Tutorial B), you must enrol in one of each.
- BIOL, CHEM, MEDI and EESC students wishing to change tutorials can use the transfer option to transfer into another tutorial (must be the same group type). This way you won't lose the place in the tutorial you were initially enrolled in until you have committed to your next preferred one.
- Once you have enrolled in your tutorials you can view your selection in SOLS.