The University of Wollongong ConocoPhillips Science Experience
The Science Experience is a fun three days of activities for students in Year 9 and 10 held at Universities around Australia.
Wednesday 13 to Friday 15 July 2016
Sessions include Cool Physics: Measuring the temperature of absolute zero, Chemistry Creations: An incredible concoction of chemical combinations, and a field trip to the Science Centre. View the 2016 program.
Science Experience News
- News: High school students treated to hands-on science week
- News: Science experience ... of a lifetime
- News: UOW celebrates 21 years of school holiday science 2012
Sponsors and Supporters
The University of Wollongong's Faculty of Science Medicine and Health would like to acknowledge the following sponsors and supporters who make the event possible:
- Rotary Clubs
- Young Scientists of Australia
- The Australian Science Teachers' Association who support the program at both the local and national levels.
We'd particularly like to thank Corrimal Rotary Club for their ongoing support.