The Annual GM MD Admissions Information Evening
Interested in applying for medicine at UOW? The GM MD Admissions Information Evening is a great opportunity for prospective applicants to learn about our admissions criteria and selection process, our unique curriculum and have all of your questions answered.
A recording of the presentation will be available for those who are unable to attend in person.
Date: Monday 15 May 2017
Location: Building 67.104, Wollongong Campus
The Annual GM MD Admissions Information Evening provides an opportunity to:
- Meet with current students, Admissions staff and Academic staff
- Discuss and receive advice on admissions, your application, course structure, and career pathways
- Learn what it is like to be a medical student of UOW
RSVP’ing is compulsory; please RSVP all attendees by 9th May for catering purposes. Friends and family are welcome to attend!
We look forward to seeing you on the night!
- Fast Facts
- The Degree
- Inherent Requirements
- The Curriculum
- GM Mission and Primary Objectives
- Fee Information
- Admission Information - All Applicants
- Admission Information - Domestic Applicants
- Admission Information - Indigenous Applicants
- Admission Information - International Applicants
- Shoalhaven Campus
- Shoalhaven Campus - Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links