Mr David Kampers
BA(Hons), GradCertHlthSc(Indigenous Community Health)Syd, PhD candidate UOW
|Phone:||+61 2 4221 3467|
- Course Director - Bachelor of Health Science (Indigenous Health)
- All Indigenous Health undergraduate subjects
- Indigenous leadership and governance in health care
- Therapeutic landscapes and healing in a health care setting
- Indigenous masculinities and men's health and wellbeing
- History of Aboriginal cricket in NSW since 1804
- Member of FIRE (Forum for Indigenous Research Excellence)
Searchable RIS publications from 2000 to date
- Clapham, K, Winch, S, Harwood, V, Kelly, P, Chandler, P, Kampers, D, Thomas, S and Senior, K, 2015, Illawarra Aboriginal community profile: a snapshot of an Urban Aboriginal community, University of Wollongong.
- McMillan, F. B., Kampers, D. R., Traynor, V. & Dewing, J. (2010). Understanding dementia in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. Garma Festival 2010 Youth Yindi Foundation.
- McMillan, F. B., Kampers, D. R., Traynor, V. & Dewing, J. (2010). Exploring the Relevancy of the Person Centred Care Model for Dementia Care within Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities. Australian Association of Gerontology (SA & NT) presents the AAG NT Conference (pp. 1-1).
- McMillan, F. B., Kampers, D. R., Traynor, V. & Dewing, J. (2010). Person-centred care as caring for country: an indigenous Australian experience. Dementia, 9 (2), 163-167.
- Traynor, V., McMillan, F. B., Kampers, D. R. & Curnow, V. (2010). Dementia in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities. Australian Association of Gerontology (SA and NT) present AAG NT (pp. 1-2).
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health issues, family, cricket